pumpkin leaves and it's medicinal uses
1. Prevention of convulsion: The young leaves sliced and mixed with coconut water and salt are stored in a bottle and used for the treatment of convulsion in ethno medicine.
2 lowers cholesterol:leaves has hypolipdemic effect and may be a useful therapy in hypercholestolemia.
3 Boost fertility: A particular study showed that pumpkin has the potential to regenerate testicular damage and also increase spermatogenesis.
4. It has a liver protecting effects.
5. It has antibacterial effects
6 .The leaves are rich in iron and play a key role in the cure of anaemia
7. They are also noted for lactating properties and are in high demand for nursing mothers.
8.It has an hypoglycaemic (sugar reducing) effect. It is good for diabetics
9. Increases Blood Volume and Boost Immune System
10. The high protein content in leaves of plants such as pumpkin could have supplementary effect for the daily protein requirement of the body.
N.B. All the above is solely for informational purpose and NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL ADVICE. A REGD. AYURVEDIC/MEDICAL PRACTIONER SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED FOR IT.